Service Design Lead
Drive CX, Design and blueprint improvements
Upskill the teams end to end design process and frameworks
About Our Client
My client is a leading Global financial institution who are based in the Sydney CBD. Globally they are recognised for delivering on high impact consumer products, they are at the top of there game amongst innovation technology and design.
There is now a need for A Service Design Manager to drive service improvement for different consumers, by designing target-state services and customer journeys.
This role will be an integral part of Design team and will be responsible for the following:
- Applying Human-Centred Design thinking products and journeys, and articulate what great service looks like from the CX and UX perspective.
- Engaging project teams/squads to participate in maintaining and improving those Service Blueprints.
- Championing and communicating what gaps we need to close in each Service Blueprint.
- Running design labs, together with the Service Designers, to help improve specific customer journeys within each Service Blueprint.
- Manage the Design Lab and Service Design teams to deliver on high quality design framework and processes.
- Launch the Human-Centred Design approach for the overall group maintaining a high design standard.
- Upskill and mentor team members in the tools and application of HCD.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have skills in the following:
- Demonstrable experience of transforming customer experiences through the application of design methodologies such as, Design Thinking, Customer Centred Design (CCD), Human-Centred Design (HCD),
- A proven and successful track record of leading Customer Experience, User Experience or design teams, either in an in-house or consulting capacity
- Proven ability to coach and skill-build others in variety facets of the design and research process.
- Applied knowledge of Agile and sprint processes a and common collaboration tools, such as Jira or Trello.
- The ability to work collaboratively with diverse and senior stakeholders, to influence and deliver enhanced customer outcomes.
- The ability to influence and drive prioritisation decisions.
- A strong focus on delivering outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Work with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures
- Global Bank with an exceptionally high performing digital design team
- Uncapped career potential to move throughout the organisation
- Balanced Working lifestyle (Home and in office)