Service Desk Analyst | Fast paced enterprise environment
Immediate start available
Initial 5 month contract
About Our Client
This business looks at the bigger picture in supporting their staff culturally providing the best platform for success. Boasting an established service desk with a strong team culture, this organisation encourages, develops and promotes internal staff in line with best practice.
As part of the service delivery unit, the Service Desk Analyst will work closely with the Service Desk Team Leader in a fast paced yet friendly environment; ensuring a high quality level of support for the organisations systems and controls. You will act as a key member of the team working alongside four other analysts, sharing knowledge, ideas and support as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience working effectively in a medium to large technical service desk
- Qualified knowledge and experience resolving level 1 and 2 desktop issues via phone, email and beyond
- Strong experience across the Microsoft suite - Windows 7/10, Active Directory and Exchange
- Related knowledge of Service desk tools and software ideally Cherwell
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols across both LAN and WAN
- Exposure to Citrix virtualisation technologies - front end support preferable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and passion for customer service and collaboration
What's on Offer
On offer is an initial 5 month contract, close to public transport, you will have all you need right on your doorstep!