Service Desk Analyst (Level 1 & 2)
Onsite parking available
Full time ongoing opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian retail leader, representing local and international brands across both men's and womenswear. With year and year growth, our client's business is rapidly growing within the Australian consumer market, and seeks a confident, fun and experience Service Desk Analyst to join their collaborative team to provide Levels 1 and 2 support.
Your role as Desktop Support Analyst will see you providing high quality level 1 and 2 technical support to resolve incidents including but not limited to the below:
- Provide IT support to staff and directors; assist with audio visual requirements in meeting rooms as required
- Floor move activity, typically liaising with Facilities Management and other members of the IT support team to complete a move AV equipment and video conferencing
- Assist with information and training in relation to various software applications, reviews users' manuals/procedures and assists in delivering training to the end users as required
- Management of personal and shared incident queues using appropriate resources from within and outside the Technical Support group including vendors.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner through logged tickets or inbound phone calls
- Deliver a high quality customer experience through professional and proactive support service
- Capture and maintain client record information
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- 3+ years' work experience in an IT Service Desk support role is highly desirable, predominately in Microsoft technologies
- Experience using AWS, O365 including Azure and SharePoint, Windows, VPN software
- Effective troubleshooting, sound analytical skills, and a proven
ability to identify problem root causes
- Ability to prioritise, and negotiate deadlines with a focus on customer service
What's on Offer
If succesful, you will have acccess to onsite parking as well as being located closeby to public transport. You will also receive career development opportunity, and the chance to work for a rapidly growing Australian business.