Service desk analyst - Level 2
About Our Client
Our client was originally founded in the US in 1981 and then quickly became adopted by countries around the world. In Australia it has become the brand name used for payments. Our client services 18 different subsidiaries within the country and has a very impressive international presence.
As a Level 2 Support Analyst, your role will be to provide first line and escalated support to all our customers via site visits, remote access and telephone to resolve issues in a timely manner. Using ServiceNow ticketing system allows you'll track your daily workload with ease and communicate with our customers on problem resolution. This role will require you to be a natural problem solver and to genuinely be interested in tech!
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate;
- Experience as First line user support via face to face, email and phone
- Demonstrated experience on a Service Desk prefably using serivceNow
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Strong experience supporting Office 365
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure (Highly desirable)
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMware (Highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?
- Great opportunity to work for an impressive blue chip company
- Permanent opportunity with great potential for career growth