Service Desk Analyst
Immediately Available Contractors
About Our Client
Michael Page is recruiting an experienced Help Desk Support analyst for a well-known Australian brand. They have an urgent need within their Technology team for an experienced Level 1 support person.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing first and second level technical support to users;
- Recording, classifying and tracking helpdesk incidents and requests;
- Monitoring open helpdesk jobs and requests and tracking their progress towards resolutions against specified service targets;
- Ensuring effective communications between the Service desk and clients;
- Analysis of issues to record and identify possible problems
- Liaise effectively with IT Support Officers;
- Identification of customer training and education needs where appropriate;
- Respond to queries either in person, via email or over the phone;
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software;
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Support or IT equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Customer and service focused manner with excellent phone manner
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of current Microsoft technologies
- PC Hardware and peripheral knowledge and skills
- Experience within help desk/service desk environment
What's on Offer
This is a level 1 support role and a good opportunity to demonstrate your technical knowledge and build your career. The opportunity on offer is a 4-8 week contract.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.**