Service Desk Analyst
9 Month Contract
Opportunity for Development
About Our Client
Educational Institute based the CBD who pride themselves on customer service and 1st time resolution of incidents.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing first level technical support to all staff and students.
- Recording and tracking help desk incidents and service requests maintaining data integrity within the IT Service Desk management tool.
- Analyse incidents and problems, identify faults and assist to restore normal service to ensure minimum disruption to the business.
- Identify and escalate issues as required to other staff
- Liaise directly with users, providing a positive and helpful approach to customer service
- Ensuring effective communications between the service desk and users
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, MS Office and O365 Outlook /Exchange / OneDrive / Skype and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Ticketing System
- Customer and service focused with excellent phone manner;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of current Microsoft technologies
- PC Hardware and peripheral knowledge and skills;
- Customer and service focused manner with excellent phone manner;
- Excellent trouble shooting skills;
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a 9 month contract position based in the CBD.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation and utilise your IT support skills and develop your skill set further.
Please apply via the link.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.