Service Desk Analyst
Contract role with an immediate start
About Our Client
As part of the service delivery unit, the Service Desk Analyst will work closely with the Service Desk Team Leader in a fast paced yet friendly environment; ensuring a high quality level of support for the organisations systems and controls. You will act as a key member of the team working alongside a number of other analysts, sharing knowledge, ideas and support as required.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience working effectively in a medium to large enterprise environment
- Qualified knowledge and experience resolving level 1 and 2 desktop issues via phone, email and beyond
- Strong experience across the Microsoft suite - Windows 7/10, Active Directory and Exchange
- Related knowledge of Service desk tools and software ideally Cherwell
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols across both LAN and WAN
- Exposure to Citrix virtualisation technologies - front end support preferable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and passion for customer service and collaboration
The Successful Applicant
- Strong clear communication skills.
- Shows judgement, intelligence and common sense.
- Takes responsibility for managing work projects to achieve results.
- Nurtures internal and external relationships.
- Strong team player.
What's on Offer
On offer is a contract role with an immediate start, located very close to public transport. You will have all you need right on your doorstep!