Service Desk Analyst
Immediate start available
Attractive hourly rate
About Our Client
Specialising in financial portfolio management and insurance products in Australia, our client is passionate about creating an environment of trust and respect, where they embrace challenges and uniqueness, and celebrate diverse experience and encourage knowledge sharing within teams and departments.
- Act as the routine contact point, receive and handle requests for support. Respond to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution. Provide first line investigation and diagnosis. Ensure that unresolved issues are promptly allocated as appropriate. Assist with development standards, and apply these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues. Contribute to creation of support documentation.
- Prioritise and diagnose incidents according to agreed procedures. Investigate cause of incidents and seek resolution. Facilitate recovery, follow resolution of incidents. Documents and close resolve incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Identify and resolve issues with applications, using agreed procedures. Use application management and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carry out agreed application maintenance tasks.
- Carry out agreed operational procedures of a routine nature. Contribute to maintenance, installation and problem resolution.
- Monitor service delivery performance metrics and liaise with managers and customers to ensure that service level agreements do not breach without the stakeholders being provided sufficient opportunity of planning for a deterioration in service.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the basic IT service hardware and software products is essential.
- Experience providing IT client support of low to medium complexity within an IT service desk environment for a medium-size organisation is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience providing support for client technologies including desktops, notebooks mobile devices, printers and peripherals is essential.
- A demonstrated understanding of IT service delivery principles and practices is essential.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities to deliver IT services to meet business expectations.
What's on Offer
- Brisbane CBD
- Immediate start
- Attractive hourly rate