Service Desk Analyst
2 month contract initially
Great hourly rate
About Our Client
With a track record of high employee retention, this company speaks for itself, putting their employees first and ensuring work satisfaction. Within the education space, located close to public transport, this company has everything you are looking for in an employer.
As the scope of work is targeted at project support, mostly focused on Service Desk phone agent based support, along with some of the resources providing organisational unit go live (on-site) roaming client support, we are looking for candidates who have some Service Desk call centre and face to face support experience.
The Successful Applicant
The mandatory attributes required for the applicants will be:
- Service Desk call centre style support experience
- Strong Customer Service skills, both phone and in-person
- Ability to be professional when dealing with staff
- Team player who is proactive, to be capable to collaborate and provide feedback on experiences to improve and mature the roll-out experience
- Service management system or ticket logging experience
- Mobile device support, both iOS and Android
- Flexible working hours
What's on Offer
On offer is an immediately available contract role, opportunity to extend and close to public transport!