Service Desk Analyst
Be part of an exciting organisation and team, who assist in the business being
The ability to grow and develop with support and structured development plans
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most successful technology business in the world. With a yearly revenue of $43bn they are driven to become the world's greatest personal technology companies with both consumer and businesses alike.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Provides excellent professional customer service, delivering technical ICT advice and support: - Remotely via telephone & email, and through the ITSM ticketing system;
- Clearly communicates updates, known errors and FAQs, using (and referring users to) relevant knowledge base articles. Explains technical information to users in non-technical terms;
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal/external customers and members of staff and manages customer and technical issues with a genuine sense of urgency;
- Provides primarily first line support and second line support, takes ownership, and follows agreed procedures in receiving and correctly logging, assigning and updating incidents and requests for service;
- Following up with users, provide feedback and see problems and incidents to resolution;
- Create and maintain documentation on the all IT systems;
- Install, configure and maintain Windows desktop and laptop devices; And
- Initial investigation and implementation of first-time fix.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following attributes;
- Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Good technical knowledge of enterprise level computing, mobile devices, software, operating systems (MS Windows) and office productivity tools;
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to prioritising work to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail, with the ability to log precise and meaningful tickets while working within defined SLA targets;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework; And
- Has an analytical approach to problem solving.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a great organisation which drives an amazing culture and puts staff at the core of their business model.