- 12 month contract
- Close to public transport
About Our Client
A leading engineering organisation with a global footprint. You will be exposed to a large enterprise environment supporting a number of technology platforms and be given autonomy to diagnose, resolve and deliver key IT solutions for the wider business.
As part of the service delivery unit, the Service Desk Analyst will work in a fast paced yet friendly environment; ensuring a high quality level of support for the organisations systems and controls. You will act as a key member of the team working alongside a number of other analysts, sharing knowledge, ideas and support as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience working effectively in a medium to large technical service desk
- Qualified knowledge and experience resolving level 1 and 2 desktop issues via phone, email and beyond
- Strong experience across the Microsoft suite - Windows 7/10, Active Directory and Exchange
- Related knowledge of Service desk tools and software
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols across both LAN and WAN
- Exposure to Citrix virtualisation technologies - front end support preferable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and passion for customer service and collaboration
What's on Offer
On offer is a contract role. Close to public transport, you will have all you need right on your doorstep.