- Be part of a team where there is a clear focus on professional development
- Permanent full-time opportunity
About Our Client
Our client, based in Sydney, is an international law firm and market leader in their industry. They are looking for a candidate who can interact with all the partners and staff of the firm with any queries and issues related to the use of IT hardware, software and any other equipment.
- Assisting Partners and staff with any problems and queries regarding the use of IT hardware, software and other equipment.
- Provide telephone, email, remote and desk-side support for all technical and non-technical problems and incidents reported to IT
- Analysing requests, identifying, diagnosing and providing a first-time fix solution for a wide range of systems including desktops, hardware, wireless networking, operating systems & software.
- Setting up, configuring and maintaining IT equipment including PCs, laptops, smartphones and printers
- Providing Incident management (ITIL framework, root cause analysis and continuous improvement)
- Providing Asset Management (ITIL framework, data integrity and record management)
- Undertaking a variety of system administrative tasks across Active Directory
- Creating user guides and documentation to aid users in their use of systems
- Providing advice and guidance to staff to ensure they can take better advantage of the IT tools and services, giving them greater independence and transferable skills
- Retaining ownership of calls and monitor Helpdesk and escalate/expedite where necessary
- The role also has a lucrative on-call roster arrangement
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Windows 10, MS Teams, Teams Calling and MS Office 365.
- Customer-focused with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Broad technical knowledge of systems, software, network and peripherals
- Service desk and audiovisual experience
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and operate calmly under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management and scheduling skills
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of an autonomous and driven team. You will ideally have 2-3 years of work experience. You will be working with and encourage the use of new technologies across the organisation, troubleshooting across levels 1 and 2. Our client also offers a range of benefits including free gym memberships, staff discounts with multiple suppliers and regular sporting and social activities.