- Permanent Opportunity - Immediate start
- CBD Location & Flexible working available
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global firm with a presence across Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
The successful individual with be responsible for:
- Answering Help Desk calls in a courteous and friendly manner, handling email and in-person requests from all clients.
- Logging all trouble tickets as per IT department best practices.
- Prioritising problems, troubleshooting, and exercising problem-solving skills.
- Following-up with clients to ensure resolution is complete and timely.
- Working with the Desktop and Infrastructure teams to diagnose and resolve issues as required.
- Maintaining Knowledge Base documentation of problem cause, impact, and resolution.
- Handling equipment bookings and setups (laptops, projectors, smart-phones, video conferencing).
- Liaising with smart-phone service providers for account related matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum one year experience working in an IT Support environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- High level of IT literacy especially within a Microsoft environment e.g., Windows 7, Office 2010, XP, Outlook, Exchange, Active Directory.
- Support packages including Service Management Tools such as Hornbill Support Works, Remote access tools such as Remote Assistance and RDP.
- Experience supporting various legal applications is ideal.
What's on Offer
On offer is an exciting opportunity for a customer service focused IT Support Analyst to join the Melbourne office.