Service Desk Engineer
Competitive salary package
Work for an established organisation
About Our Client
Our client has been a recognized institution for over 100 years, dedicated to development and leadership. Currently looking to for a driven, enthusiastic autonomous individual to come on board to assist the business to function at its optimum level.
Your day to day will be to provide a high level of service for all for all staff and stakeholders within the business. You'll be using your wealth of knowledge and best practises of deployment and troubleshooting Microsoft and Apple technologies to ensure the business runs seamlessly. The key requirements highly desirable for the role are the ability to work autonomously and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree or qualification in IT
- Experience in preparing technical documentation
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Microsoft and Apple products
- Knowledge of Server and printer applications
- Knowledge of ITIL standards
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Cisco network experience
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- A stable career with a reputable organisation
- Competitive salary
- Ability to master your skills and be reorganised as an integral part of the business.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, Please don't hesitate to send through a copy of your most recent CV!