- World leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) Company
- Excellent work culture and career development program
About Our Client
The Information Systems (IS) Support incumbent plays a critical role in ensuring that the IS capabilities are supported to the highest level providing technical support leadership and advice to users across multiple locations, platforms and technologies and leads the activities of the support team responsible for the operational support of the company IS environment.
- Microsoft certifications (or equivalent past certifications):
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate MD-100 & MD101(M)
- Teams Administrator Associate MS-700 (M)
- Identity and Access Administrator Associate SC-300 (M)
- Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104
- Security Administrator Associate MS-500
- Experience with Virtualization environments (M)
- Experience in the management and support of; IS Networks, Firewalls and Virtual Private Networks (M)
- Experience with the management of AWS / Azure services (D)
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu) (M)
- Experience with PowerShell scripting (M)
- Experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) (M)
- Experience in the management of MS IS Security applications
- Familiarity with MS Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) environment
- Familiarity with DevOps environments source control software (Perforce / GitHub Enterprise, Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) technologies).
The Successful Applicant
- Manage new and existing IS support requests, ensuring that all requests are logged and updated in the IS Helpdesk system
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software as required
- Escalate performance issues with internal and/or external providers to minimise adverse impact of system availability
- Work closely with the support team to see IS issues through to completion
- Develop documentation and manuals in line with the current IS strategy, maintain IS as required
- Work on new initiatives as direct by the Director of IS to support the overall strategy
- Identify and troubleshoot system problems from 1st through to 3rd line
- Install software following documented procedures while adhering to Change Management and other processes
- Be a key individual responsible for application enhancements and software deployment supporting the wider IS team and other departments in the business.
- Additional tasks as required
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great location
- Great culture
- Career Development Plan
- Top Tier and leading AI Company
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.