Service Desk Level 1&2
Immediately available opportunity to work within Sydney CBD
Large Australian consultancy organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large Australian owned consultancy firm working with a range of clients in an advisory capacity or through a formal restructuring capacity to ensure the longevity of their business.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Provides excellent professional customer service, delivering ICT advice and support: - Remotely via telephone & email, and through the ticketing system
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal/external customers and members of staff and manages customer and technical issues with a genuine sense of urgency.
- Provides primarily first line support and second line support, takes ownership, and follows agreed procedures in receiving and correctly logging, assigning and updating incidents and requests for service.
- Create and maintain documentation on the all IT systems
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows and Mac desktop and laptop devices with Software and hardware solutions
- Initial investigation and implementation of first-time fix
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following attributes;
- Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good technical knowledge of enterprise level computing, mobile devices, software, operating systems (MS Windows & Apple MAC OS) and office productivity tools.
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to prioritising work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to log precise and meaningful tickets while working within defined SLA targets.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Has an analytical approach to problem solving
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a great organisation wihtin the professional services sector.