Service Desk Manager
Brilliant opportunity to develop your own team
Based in Keysborough
About Our Client
IT/ Tech services client
- Provide effective and efficient management of the service team ensuring that the team meets Customer Service expectations.
- Responsibility for on-going development and implementation of support documentation including online knowledge base, processes and procedures to facilitate the timely delivery of quality, customer focused services to clients.
- Responsibility for maintaining hardware & software registers including licencing and to devise and implement processes to ensure that the registers are fully maintained, accurate and easily accessible for auditing and compliance purposes and Service Management benchmarks.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage service delivery.
- Provide quality and timely performance reports to management and stakeholders on the operation of the team.
- Responsibility for maintaining project management disciplines and delivering support improvement projects.
- Provide and facilitate professional development to the team.
- Lead the development, implementation and documentation of innovative support processes to ensure efficient first, second and third level support to all stakeholders, and the attainment of agreed service levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a helpdesk management position for Managed Service Provider.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- A passion in predominantly Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think through complex problems and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team as well as individually.
- Solid experience in installing, configuring and maintaining Windows Desktop Operating systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience administering Windows Server and Office365 cloud technologies (Exchange online, SharePoint online, Skype for business).
- Experience in supporting network switches, firewalls and modems.
- Experience in Exchange, SQL, Remote Desktop Services, TCP/IP, and firewall concepts.
- Experience with administering virtualisation technologies (Vmware, Hyper-V).
- Experience with administering Citrix XenApp
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE, MCSA)
- ITIL Certification
What's on Offer
Permanent vacancy with the opportunity to grow and developer a team around them.