- Leading Property Development company with large scale project portfolio
- Long term company stability and an opportunity to work on Iconic Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected, reputable developer who specialise in Commercial and High-rise Residential (Mixed use) & Leisure (Hotel) new build projects. The business is committed to providing a superior experience to their network of clients through their organisational management and structured systems. The company has high performing teams who are committed to delivering projects to the highest of standards.
The company's management executives believe that the foundation of their success lies within their people and the strategic selection of high performing and experienced construction professionals who have successfully managed and delivered projects throughout Canberra.
- Technical Advisory: work closely with the internal project team and advise on all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and related areas throughout the development and construction process.
- Providing technical consultancy to the Senior Managers
- Managing the performance of external consultants - review, oversee and inspect all various stages of their work to ensure projects are delivered to agreed standards
- Advising and instructing external consultants of changes and updates as they arise
- Participating in weekly design meetings, coordinating, and resolving MEP issues from the design meeting and site construction activities.
- Assisting with concept designs
- Providing support in costing and financial analysis
- Ensuring compliance with relevant documentation and regulations
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is available for Management Report
- Monitoring progress and keep management advised of technical issues as they arise.
- Implementing policies and procedures as instructed Miscellaneous
- related reporting and administrative tasks
- Liaising with all relevant parties. Assisting communication between various stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Associated Degree in Engineering
- 4 - 6 + Experience in the construction market on Commercial (Office), Residential (Apartment), Mixed - Use & Leisure (Hotel) projects valued upwards of $50Mil
- Passion for construction and a high work ethic with attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
What's on Offer
- Lucrative salary package & true Career progression
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Accessible work location
- Exposure to prestigious & iconic projects