- Promote a range of products and services
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
When your business depends on mission-critical processes you cannot afford to take chances. You need a partner you can rely on one hundred percent to keep things running. Whenever. Wherever. And with whatever it takes.
Our client stakes their reputation on being that partner for you. They are are a global market leader for sustainable, integrated measuring and process technology solutions with 140 years of unrivalled experience. They work , every step of the way, to deliver the fully customised process solutions.
- Actively promotes the full range of products and services, including digital products, and provides support to users of these products both internally and to external customer and installations.
- Undertakes a range of duties relating to the installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair and process improvement of Schenck Process equipment on customer sites
- Undertakes inspections and testing, equipment fitness checks, problem identification and solution, root cause analyses investigation on customer equipment and provides this information to the Engineering team as required.
- Provides assistance with commissioning scope and plan development, assist with site mobilisation requirements.
- Actively supports the SPS Technical Support Reps and CSR's with assistance on parts identification, parts compatibility, spare parts lists, basic equipment operation and maintenance support knowledge.
- Oversees and supervises maintenance/repair activities on customer sites on Schenck Process equipment.
- Prepares scopes of work for ongoing customer maintenance requirements.
- Shares knowledge of weighing, vibration and train loading equipment best practice with customers.
- Delivers equipment training packages to customers' operational and maintenance teams.
- Completes initial inspections and equipment testing, fault finding and technical reporting in the role of first responder to customer equipment issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Process, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Trade qualification or background highly desirable
- Vibration Analysis Level 1 desirable
- Machinery Lubrication level 1 desirable
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of mechanical design
- Basic understanding of vibrating equipment design focusing on the mechanical and dynamic components (i.e. stress, strain, natural frequency, resonance, etc.)
- Demonstrated practical experience and understanding of vibrating equipment maintenance and operation.
- Mineral processing training desirable
- Conversant in MS Office including MS Project
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment
What's on Offer
On offer is a competetive salary package, lifestyle location and a chance to work with a global leader in their field. This opportunity represents a genuine career opportunity in a supportive team environment.
If you are looking for a change, your next step or simply and opportunity to work with the best then please reach out via for a confidential discussion.