Large Global Organisation with a Solid Customer Base
Permanent, Full Time position South of the River
About Our Client
We are currently representing a business with a global footprint in Industrial Transport and Materials Handling Solutions. They are at the cutting edge of technology and are a leading provider of equipment solutions in the industry and have a strong local support system to meet the needs of their customer base. They have 1,000 employees nationally and are seeking a strong leader to join their high performing service business here in WA.
As the leader within the Service Division, you will be responsible for the performance of various divisions under your management including Field Service, Site Service, Workshop, Parts and Contract Fleet. Specifically, you will:
- Manage a team of 40 employees with six direct reports
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve or exceed Service budgets.
- Oversee, manage and continually develop the company's relationship with its primary customers as well as identifying business growth opportunities across the industry.
- Regularly review and update forecasts and budgets as required.
- Monitor and manage key metrics performance to ensure that you achieve an above budget result in both revenue and contribution outcomes for the Service business.
- Develop senior staff, Managers and Supervisors, ensuring they have adequate coaching to achieve their performance targets.
- Drive a culture of accountability in the Service team for performance and results
- Monitor the performance of the branches Work Health and Safety programs and lead by example in all WHS programs and activities
- Oversee the Service Departments stock control processes
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated, driven and commercially savvy Service Manager with previous experience in managing a team of 40+ employees with full P & L exposure for a Multinational business. Additionally, you will possess:
- The ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment and continuously improve processes
- The personality of a strong communicator who is able to quickly build professional rapport with their subordinates and provide personal development and coaching for all of their employees.
- A methodical approach in driving and implementing policies and procedures
- Industrial/Capital Equipment Industry Experience with extensive management experience in a Service Environment
- The ability to achieve results through your team and prior experience implementing and driving change
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.