Leading provider of Mineral Processing Equipment
Excellent remuneration package and career development opportunities
About Our Client
We are currently representing a business with a global footprint in the design, manufacture and supply of mineral processing equipment. They are a leading provider of equipment solutions in the industry.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve or exceed Service budgets.
- You will manage the Profit and Loss (P&L) for the branch and ensure the branch is profitable.
- Oversee, manage and continually develop the company's relationship with its primary customers.
- Monitor and manage key metrics performance to ensure that you achieve an above budget result in both revenue and contribution outcomes for the Service business.
- Drive a culture of accountability in the Service team for performance and results.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated, driven and commercially savvy Service Manager with previous experience in managing a team and business with full P & L exposure. Additionally, you will possess:
- Trade or Mechanical background ideally within heavy equipment, mineral processing, mineral crushing in mining or quarrying background in Service or parts environment.
- Ability to effectively lead and mentor a team.
- Frontline Leadership qualifications would be highly desirable.
- Ability to solve practical problems and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
- The personality of a strong communicator who is able to quickly build professional rapport with their subordinates and provide personal development and coaching for all of their employees.
- A methodical approach in driving and implementing policies and procedures and ensure continuous workflow planning is carried out.
What's on Offer
- Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package.
- You will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.