Service Technician - Commerical Catering Equipment
Exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader within the Commercial Kitch
Full time Field Service Technician position, you must have a Gas and Electrical
About Our Client
- One of WA's market leading providers of Catering equipment repair services.
- They service production kitchens, restaurants, cafes, hospitals, hotels and mine sites.
The main responsibilities for the Service Technician will be;
- Carry out electrical repair work and fault finding on catering equipment.
- Being able to troubleshoot and use initiative to solve problems
- Being able to communicate clearly with the customer and show high levels of customer service.
- Must be able to communicate electronically on the service software provided.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following (please do not apply if you don't have these licenses as you will not be considered)
- Unrestricted electrical licence
- Gas G license
- Experience working in the commercial catering industry
What's on Offer
The client has an excellent package to offer which includes
- Base salary of $75,000 - $80,000 + superannuation
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Fuel card