Services Technician (Products)
Excellent opportunity to build on your career
Want to get off the tool?
About Our Client
Out client is one of Australia's leading Energy companies and specialise in importing and delivering the fuels, lubricants, chemicals and bitumen. They supply over 10% of Australia's fuel and are a major contributor of Victoria's fuel. They have a very strong grasp of the WA mining market and want to continue that.
The key responsibilities will be but not limited to -
- Provide customers with speciality lubricant products, service & support on heavy-duty plant equipment
- Build relationships with clients on the ground and be the 'go to' person for advice and guidance
- Contribute to the technical services and sales support teams within the speciality lubricants and lubrication systems
- Deliver technical service solutions for commercial customers equipment for example excavators, mobile plant, ball mills and conveyors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have -
- A mechanical fitting background (trade cert)
- Experience working on mine sites in a maintenance field
- Experience working on Excavators, mobile plant, ball mills and conveyors
- Be a results driven person who can communicate on different levels
- Have the ability to build ongoing relationships
- Analytical thinker
- Have the ability to transition from being on the tools to an office based job (occasional site visits)
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
This is the opportunity to transition from being on the tools to a office based role while using your technical knowledge to build relationships within industry.