Settlements Officer - Derivatives - Global Banking organization
Fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Banking organization
Career progression and world class training opportunities
About Our Client
Working for a leading Global bank located in Sydney's CBD, you will report into the Head of Settlements and Deposits in a great team environment.
- This position will undertake the accurate and timely settlement of the financial products payments.
- Applying to settlements systems, including SWIFT, Exigo, FOX, OBS and RITS.
- Application of skills and knowledge of Financial Products including; term deposits, interest rate swaps, Money Market, NCD, ECD, REPOs, foreign exchange, Derivatives and Bonds.
- Matching and confirming Reuters conversations and SWIFT MT300, MT320, MT305 confirmations against trades.
- Preparing periodical reports to dealers and management.
- Liaising with other departments in resolving settlements' related issues.
- Ensuring all payments are sent and settled on a timely basis, observing the established cut-off times for the relevant currencies and locations.
- Reconciling settlements accurately and timely.
The Successful Applicant
Fantastic opportunity for you if you have experience with; interest rate swaps, Money Markets, NCDs, overnight lending, RITS, SWIFTS, ECD and REPOs.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, fantastic career opportunity and great working hours.