Shift Supervisor (Night Shift)
Join a globally recognised business.
A chance to develop your career.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of plastic packaging in Australia, supplying to over 70 different countries around the globe.
- Manage process capabilities to maintain and improve on product quality.
- Run production according to the plan.
- Assists the training department with selected technical training.
- Enforce GMP's.
- Evaluate line staffing and recommend changes to reduce.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Carries out lead responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in FMCG
- background supervising shifts of minimum 15 people.
- Able to have the tough conversations if workers aren't performing.
- GMP knowledge.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package as well as the opportunity the develop your career inside a globally recognised organisation.