A fantastic chance to join a globally recognised business.
Opportunity for career growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a large metal fabrication business that produces equipment for the rail and defence industry and is a globally known business with multiple sites around the world.
- Supervising shop floor of over 20 employees
Plan all works to be completed in accordance with best practice and most efficient way.
- Coordinating Production meetings.
- Support sales staff in defining item production process and estimating hours
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have minimum 3 years experience in metal fabrication industry in a management level role.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for a globally recognised business.
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Excellent work/life balance