Join a globally recognised business that has offices in over 100 countries.
Excellent opportunities for career growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised business that is operating in over 30 countries and over 20,000 employees they are considered a global leader in their field.
- Delivering daily and weekly team meetings.
- Identifying root cause analysis to implement improvement opportunities.
- Reviewing and updating documents including Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Instructions.
- Leading improvement, productivity, quality and efficiency of the site.
- Ensuring all Maintenance tasks are completed.
- Use of SAP.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience supervising a team of minimum 10.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry Degree.
- Team player.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
What's on Offer
A flexible rotating roster as well as excellent opportunities to grow your career inside a globally recognised business coupled with a competitive salary package.