Short Term Planning Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a well known mining operator actively seeking an experienced Short Term Planning Engineer on a permanent 8:6 roster.
This role will be responsible for developing short to medium term mine plans for an Open Pit operation for timely distribution to Mining personnel, assisting in conformance with long term mine plans and strategic business objectives. This position is on a 8/6 roster, working 11 hour days.
The Successful Applicant
Essential criteria includes:
- Bachelor of Mining Engineering
- Minimum of four years mine planning experience in an open pit environment
- Experience in use of general mining software packages
- Current Unencumbered WA "C" Class Driver's License
Candidates who have their Quarry Managers Ticket is highly desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
- Immediate start but ability to wait notice for the right candidate
- Permanent opportunity