Competitive Market Rates
Family Friendly Roster - 8 days on, 6 days off.
About Our Client
My client has a very established name in the Resource sector and is a major player in the Mining and Production of Iron Ore here in WA.
They have a strong focus on safety and culture on site and look to hire employees that want to shape the business and operations for the next 30 years.
The key responsibilities for the role will be the following but not limited to:
- Display and promote health, safety, emergency and security (HSES) by active field based leadership and presence.
- Develop and maintain a constructive and cooperative working relationships with others across the organisation (teams and individuals).
- Prepare and submit strategies to the Manager Fixed Plant Maintenance that create value for The client and oversee the execution of those strategies.
- Ensure processes and systems are developed, improved and executed to ensure shutdowns meet their objectives.
- Ensure the planning and scheduling of all shutdown maintenance work in accordance with the work management processes.
- Ensure that executable shutdown maintenance schedules are developed and aligned with Mine Process Plant Maintenance strategies and life of asset planning, including sustaining capital.
- Responsible for asset management, cost control, time control, quality control, purchasing, Contract administration and general site administration related to shutdowns.
- Develop budgets and forecasts for shutdown activities and assist the Manager Fixed Plant
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders such as Maintenance and Production Managers, Superintendents, Operations teams, Health and Safety Department, Finance Department, Commercial Department, Contractors & suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the previous experience in the following arears:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar technical field or an appropriate trade qualification with a demonstrated combination of training and experience.
- Current full West Australian "C" class motor vehicle license or current equivalent Australian State motor vehicle license.
- Minimum of eight years Fixed Plant Maintenance supervisory and leadership experience.
- Seek opportunities to improve performance through innovation.
- Working experience with SAP or similar CMMS.
- Extensive planning, prioritising and organising ability.
- Hold 10 to 15 years' experience with the operation and maintenance of ore processing equipment including: Conveyors, Sizers and cones crushers, Wet processing circuits, scrubbers, screens and de-sanding, Large process water and slurry pumps, balance machines; stacker and bucket wheel reclaimers and more.
What's on Offer
- Family Friendly Roster
- Competitive market rates
- Potential long-term position