AU$1,000 - AU$1,150 per day
12 months contract
About Our Client
Our client is a major NSW government agency who is responsible for the public safety and wellbeing and involved in various projects.
- Produce solution designs and documentation in the service management areas such as asset management, service modeling, service catalogue and configuration management.
- Document reference architectures, technology roadmaps, architecture transition and target states, and patterns which align with strategy
- Plan complex technology solutions which interact with dissimilar systems
- Undertake architecture and engineering activities for service management tooling across on-premises and cloud technology platforms.
- Consult and engage other technology towers to ensure alignment in the wider environment landscape.
- Work as a technical SME on multiple projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Foster effective relationships with team members and business stakeholders to deliver technology outcomes that provide business value
- Work closely with vendors who are responsible for operating technology systems as part of an outsourced agreement
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience delivering ITSM solutions to corporate, enterprise and/or government.
- Extensive technical expertise in BMC Remedy or ServiceNow
- Extensive experience with IT Configuration Management (CMDB)
- Extensive experience with Asset / Inventory discovery and dependency mapping
- Experience with Service Modelling
- Experience with Service Level Management
- Experience with Cloud platforms like ServiceNow and integration of those platforms
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve technology platforms
- Ability to identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks and opportunities to mitigate those risks.
What's on Offer
- Possibility to extension
- Government opportunity