- Partnering with site leadership staff
- On site parking
About Our Client
This business is at the forefront of its field. Competing in a demanding market they have continued to provide high quality products to the Australian and regional market. Through organic growth as well as acquisitions, this company is experiencing strong growth. This opportunity will give the successful candidate the ability to take ownership of the production process and identify process improvement opportunities.
Reporting to the National Finance Manager this role will focus on supporting operationally focused staff with reporting and guidance on manufacturing performance. More specifically your duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing management reporting, analysis and forecasting on individual production sites;
- Analyse and report all manufacturing variances and produce monthly operations accounts to group;
- Establish budgets, forecasts and business plans for each site;
- Weekly tracking and performance reporting of variances and KPI's;
- Assist site management to control inventory and fixed assets;
- Support projects by providing insight on product cost drivers;
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities to sites P&L's;
- Identification of process improvement opportunities and identify and facilitate cost saving initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
You are CPA/CA qualified and your working background is from a core manufacturing environment, ideally food. Your communication and interpersonal skills are highly developed as you have had significant interaction with senior operational staff. You will be a strong business partner and be able to demonstrate your ability to influence, manage and challenge ideas and existing business processes.
What's on Offer
- Leading manufacturer within their market segment;
- Partnering with site leadership staff;
- On site parking;
- Competitive remuneration package - $100-$130k + super depending on experience