Great Company Culture
Work closely with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
A hugely successful expansion strategy has seen strong revenue growth for the last 7 years. The business has a reputation for prioritising the learning and development of it's staff, ensuring career development is clear and transparent and encouraging staff to work smarter and not harder.
Reporting to the head of commercial finance, this role will involve supporting the production and sales team on all of the following;
- Support the growth of the business by preparing product costings to support the Sales Department
- Complete the monthly financial result of the manufacturing plants.
- Present the financial results of each site to the CEO each month with detailed analysis of variances to budget, forecast and last year.
- Analysis and trending of labour and waste variances to help drive efficiency improvement across the manufacturing facilities.
- Provide site management with financial analysis to assist in decision making across all aspects of the site. .
- Actively participate in and track Continuous Improvement projects for each plant.
- Developing capex and business case submissions for each plant in conjunction with plant managers.
- Prepare the annual budget for each Manufacturing plant
- Reporting of each site's performance including analysis of material and labour variances to BOM standards.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role the following will be desired;
- Manufacturing accounting experience, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Ability to research, compile, analyse and interpret data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, ability to multi-task, team player
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to an ERP system
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a global multinational business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.