Newly acquired civil water infrastructure projects in Melbourne
Fast growing contractor working with leading tier 1 operators
About Our Client
The company is a fast growing civil contractor operating in Melbourne for over 20 years. Working alongside tier 1 operators, local councils and water authorities. Specialising in water infrastructure projects typically valued between $1M - $12M.
They boast a collaborative environment with senior managers taking a lead role developing engineers throughout the business. The are known for their resourcefulness, quality and repeat client base.
We are seeking a high energy, ambitious Site Engineer who is looking to develop their skills in the civil and water infrastructure space.
Main roles and responsibilities:
* Assist the Project Engineer in daily site activities
* Managing OH&S on site
* Quality of all works and tasks carried out on site
* Liaising with contacts and key stakeholders for the relevant project
The Successful Applicant
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction
* Experience as a Site Engineer in a similar civil discipline
* Ideally coming with experience in Water Infrastructure such as pipelines i.e HDPE or Poly Pipes
* Ambitious and driven personality with a keen interest in civil infrastructure
* Strong communication skills with a eye for detail
* Be comfortable working on civil projects between $200k - $3M
What's on Offer
- Supportive and collaborative management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Genuine avenues to progress within the business
- Work on a variety or water and civil projects
- Routine pay/package reviews