Site Foreman / Supervisor | High end, bespoke Custom Homes
Join an award winning & successful builder with an impeccable reputation
Exciting construction business with a focus on delivering high quality projects
About Our Client
My client is a well-known and respected construction company who specialise in premium quality, luxury residential homes as well as commercial projects. The business is committed to providing a superior experience to their network of clients through their market leading organisational management and structure. The company has high performing construction teams who are committed to delivering projects to the highest of standards.
The company's management executives believe that the foundation of their success lies within their people and the strategic selection of high performing and experienced construction professionals who have successfully managed and delivered projects for Australia's leading property and commercial clients.
- Trade Qualified (Carpentry ideally) Cert IV or Builders Licence
- 8+ years' experience in the role of General Foreman / Site Supervisor delivering successful detailed, architecturally designed 'smart' residential homes
- Stable and proven career history with loyalty and longevity shown at past employers
- Relatable and reliable references
The Successful Applicant
- You will take complete ownership and responsible for the successful & safe delivery of the project from start to finish.
- You will need to have a proven track record of reliability and ownership of projects
- You will need to be driven and passionate about construction
- You will need to demonstrate confidence and competence in successfully driving and inspiring construction teams and sub-contractors
- You will need a high attention to detail, quality & safety
- Most importantly, you will enjoy what you do and take immense pride in the projects you deliver
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- An opportunity to work on prestigious residential & commercial projects
- Career progression opportunities
- Join an established business with a strong track record