- Join an award-winning main building contractor with a solid reputation
- Sable pipeline of newly awarded large-scale medium rise residential projects
About Our Client
My client is seeking an experienced Site Foreman to oversee Commercial, Residential & Mixed-Use Projects within Sydney Metro area.
Our client is a privately-owned, award winning company specialising in Commercial, Prestige Residential (Medium & High - rise) and Mixed-use projects throughout the greater Sydney metro area. The director & senior managers of the business take a hands-on approach to all their projects and believe strongly in the people they surround themselves with.
Most of the subcontractors the business works with have been with them from the inception of the company. The company treat both their clients and employees with a high level of respect and importance. The company firmly believe that the success they have experience is a direct result of the people they hire in the business.
- Arrange all site inspections by clients, architects, authorities as required.
- Infrastructure planning.
- Assist with preparation of scopes of work.
- Supervising trades, scheduling and resolving issues.
- Motivate subcontractors and staff to achieve the highest standards quality of work.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Full Australian working rights.
- Preferably trade qualified (carpentry) or hold relevant qualification
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of construction experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Commercial & Residential (Apartment) new build construction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great multi-tasking and time management skills.
What's on Offer
- Lucrative, above market related salary package
- Clearly mapped out career path to Site Manager
- Job Security with a solid and secure construction business with a firm pipeline of new projects