On-site IT Support
Be part of a global organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global Law firm based in Melbourne's CBD.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Performing level 1 & 2 support including the deployment of hardware and software, managing mobile devices, implementing file backups and configuring apps.
- Issue resolving and following up, including escalating to appropriate teams.
- Proving technical support through video or audio-conferencing services.
- Analyse documented trends to prevent future happenings.
- Customer service skills including communication through email and telephone.
- Provide support and demonstrate expert knowledge for online webinar tools and applications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a desktop support position.
- Microsoft MCP desired or other appropriate certification.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware with a focus on workstations and laptops.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows.
- Significant application support experience with Microsoft Office.
- Proven track record of working under Service Level Agreements and a Service Desk framework.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Participate in a regular 24/7 on call rotation.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role based in the CBD.