Site Manager -Canberra Based
Strong team culture
About Our Client
As an established Canberra business they have project across commercial, residential and fitout.
They have extremely high staff retention and are looking for an experienced site supervisor to join their team. Operating like a family owned company they enjoy regular team events and annual trips. As a tech savvy company they will train you up in the latest programs.
You will be responsible for;
- Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
- Promote a positive & safe work environment
- Ensuring all finishes are completed to the highest standards & quality
- Managing and coordinating tradesmen & sub-contractors onsite
The Successful Applicant
You will have a strong knowledge and practical experience with structures and refurbishment within a large commercial building. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills which will allow you to work with stakeholders as well as trades on site. You will have experience with Microsoft Project or be willing to learn. With a strong work ethic, you will be confident in yourself and your abilities which will ultimately see you progress within your role.
What's on Offer
- Annual team trips
- Excellent mentorship from working Directors
- Long term opportunity with large scope of works
For a confidential discussion please contact Giselle Chorvat on 0424 698 580 or email your CV