Site Manager Fitout
Projects ranging from office, healthcare, and government
Long term position working on projects $5mil - $30mil
About Our Client
A leading tier 2 Multi discipline fitout company ranges from Government, health-care and private projects. Currently looking for candidates that are open to working in a small team of professionals that are about to take on large scale government works.
Within this role you must possess the following key attributes.
- 5 years + in commercial or office fitout or construction experience.
- Experience of running multiple trades and site contractor's simultaneously
- Portfolio of completed projects ranging from $1m to $15m +
- Strong understanding and WHS
- Possess a keen eye for detail and expectations of high standards
- High level of organisation and ability to multi task
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must have an extensive portfolio of completed works within the fitout space, your portfolio must show completed projects in a variety of spaces office, retail and government. You must have managed and ran multiple teams and sub-contractors, and understanding of end to end construction process. Interpersonal and communication skills are extremely valued. Looking for candidates that are open to development and career progression.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Company who really values it employees and offers a family business culture
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Opportunity to attend networking event and represent the company
- Outstanding work life balance.
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or