Site Manager - Industrial Projects
A strong pipeline of work
An interesting variety of projects to deliver
About Our Client
My client is a commercial & industrial specialist are best known for producing medium to large scale design and construct projects in the following spaces:
- Logistics & distribution centres
- Cold Storage & production Facilities
- Supervision of Direct Labour & Contractors.
- Liaising with subcontractors coordinating their activities and managing workers.
- Run project to the construction programme, specification & budget.
- Overseeing all OH&S and ensure the site is a safe workplace Programming.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record in delivering projects up to 50 million.
As well as:
- A stable career path to date
- Tertiary education and/or trade qualifications
- QBCC license
- Ability to work on interstate projects when required
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary
- A stable employer with supportive management and career advancement opportunities
- An interesting variety of projects to deliver
- A supportive environment