Site Manager residential homes
Highly detailed and architecturally complex projects
Strong pipeline of work
About Our Client
A Canberra Based Company working across multiple disciplines. Looking build their team in 2020 to manage the sizeable project pipeline in won work.
Your key responsibilities
- Supervise & coordinate project employees/trades and on-site activities
- Liaise with the Project Manager and sub contractors in regard to programming, progress and on-site attend site meetings and liaise directly with the client, architects and consultants
- Maintain WHS
- Ensure that the construction program is adhered to and the project is delivered on time, on budget.
- Projects you will involve high levels of client engagement and communication.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, site supervision experience is well received, alternatively an outstanding Portfolio as a Foreman with 5 - 10years experience and glowing recommendations from previous employers. You will also need to have outstanding interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, Communication.
What's on Offer
on offer for your hard work …
- Working with a company that values loyalty and rewards accordingly
- Diverse and interesting projects
- Big company that supports you like a small family run company.