Critical position managing an established knowledgeable team
Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-structured ASX listed business with over 20 production sites located across Australia, they specialise in the production of agricultural products and currently have an exciting role to join the company as a Site Manager at one of their NSW sites. This is a rare opportunity to build an exciting and rewarding career with a national agricultural market leader.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the production operation. This role will oversee the entire plant whilst ensuring a consistently high level of customer service. This role must ensure safe & environmentally sustainable delivery of high quality, cost effective and profitable products.
The Successful Applicant
Ridley are seeking an outstanding people leader who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- 10 years + in a management role with experience in the process industry (food or chemicals)
- Demonstrating exceptional results in production performance, employee engagement, communication and customer service.
- Proven experience in managing production, maintenance and HSE.
- Ensure safe systems of work within all departments with respect to workplace procedures, plant and equipment and substances.
- Have a strong knowledge of Lean Principles implementing CI and work very closely with the quality team to ensure site standards are upheld
What's on Offer
The role offers an exciting salary package with real career progression opportunities and an opportunity to make a difference.