- Key Leadership Role
- Manage and Control all Site Operations
About Our Client
Ridley is Australia's leading provider of high performance animal nutrition solutions with their products and services backed by a dedicated team of world class animal nutritionists. Their products are manufactured in world class facilities with strict control standards and research at the forefront of advances in animal nutrition and science. With operations in 20 locations across Australia they offer genuine career development across animal nutrition, commodity procurement, manufacturing, sales, logistics and internal support functions.
This role will involve, but not be limited to the following key tasks:
- Manage and control all site operations whilst ensuring a safe and environmentally sound workplace
- Planning and delivery of effective resources to achieve site goals including compliance, production targets, quality assurance, budget control and labour resources
- Be responsible for site production targets including the efficient manufacturing of finished goods to specification on time and in full
- Manage all site budget costs
- Be proactive and efficient with customer service activities
- Adhere to Quality and Safety compliance requirements
- Efficient and effective control of all site-based inventory
- Ensure all administration processes are completed at the site
- Develop and support site personnel to enable an effective and engaged site team
- Development, implementation, and review of improvement goals across all site functions
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will bring the following with you:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a food or stockfeed manufacturing industry with exposure to plant management and process automation
- Knowledge of Lean Principles and proven experience in planning and delivering a Continuous Improvement plan, including a proactive preventative maintenance program
- Demonstrated experience managing, leading and developing employees in a production environment
- Demonstrated experience with production planning, control and measurement methodologies
- Understanding of OHS&E, QA and other statutory management standards and requirements
- Experience in safety & quality management systems
- Understanding of HR and EEO requirements
- Understanding of stock control issues and methodology
- Understanding of mechanical equipment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be given an opportunity to join a growing company in a key leadership role on a full time, permanent basis alongside being given genuine career progression and on the job experience.
Ridley is a passionate, smart and friendly business whose people drive their success and are the heart of their warm, welcoming culture underpinned by their core values. They value themselves as a diverse thinking business that encourages and welcomes new perspectives and contributions. As part of their recruitment process, they take the time to understand you to ensure that the right people join their high-performing, friendly team.
If you are looking for a great place to work, where you can grow and succeed and are currently working in a similar role or looking to take the next step in your career please apply here for a confidential discussion.