- Good salary
- Career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing wear plate supplier and manufacturer of high quality products which include a range of Wearplates, Steel, Ceramic and Polymer linings as well as Smooth Overlays.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the Company's mission.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, Planning, Drafting/Estimating) through improvements to each function as well as co-ordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Manage overall production and HSEQ management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of production budget in consultation with Group Operations Manager.
- Play a significant role in short and long term planning, including initiatives geared towards operational excellence.
- Primary liaison to management team in addressing health, safety, environment and compliance issues.
- Oversee Company's policies and procedures.
- Drive the development and effectiveness of the LEAN program.
- Contribute to business strategy, R&D, budgets and financial management.
- Any lawful duty as directed by Group Operations Manager, General Manager or Company Directors
The role requires liasion with sales, admin and senior management on business performance, planning and forecasting.
Managing, mentoring, monitoring and developing staff are key requirements of this position.
This role is pivotal in developing and implementing the strategy and action plans aimed at improving the effectiveness, performance, growth and risk management of the business.
The Successful Applicant
Proactive, can-do-it mentality.
Problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively to seek alternative solutions and exercise judgement where appropriate.
Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills.
A commitment to teamwork and collaboration in meeting business objectives.
Strong leadership and organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up.
Proven ability to lead, mentor and grow members of a team.
Computer literate with solid Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
Experience working with Lean is valuable.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
Good workplace culture