Site Quality Manager
Key senior management role
Idyllic rural location
About Our Client
Located in the central west NSW, this manufacturing site is part of a global business.The company develops, manufactures and sells a highly specialised raw material for the food industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Site Quality Manager to join the team. Reporting to the site leader, you will lead the quality and technical team onsite to support year on year improvement of the site's KPI's, ensuring the highest quality standards are met at all times.
The Successful Applicant
You will co-ordinate with the production and engineering teams to ensure key manufacturing operating conditions, process variables and process control are established and continually improved throughout the manufacturing process.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A strong chemical engineering background with a degree level qualification
- Strong direct managerial experience in a quality environment, preferably in a continuous processing food/beverage/pharma environment
- A proven track record of leading cultural change and driving team engagement to deliver results in a highly technical manufacturing environment
- Strong experience at working with and implementing Food Standards, GMP and QMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities coupled with experience in customer complaints
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary package is on offer to the successful candidate. In addition you will enjoy all of the peripheral lifestyle benefits of living in an idyllic rural location with exceptional amenities less than 3 hours from Sydney CBD. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a growing business committed to longevity in Australian Operations.