Site Quality Manager
Leading Australian Food Manufacturer
About Our Client
Well-established and highly regarded within their industry, this food manufacturer are the leading manufacturer renowned for high-quality products and have seen strong and consistent growth over the last number of years. Due to this growth, they are looking for a Site Quality Manager to join their strong Technical team based on site in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
The primary purpose of the Site Quality Manager is to ensure that all products manufactured are of the highest standard of food safety and quality, this is achieved through the development, implementation and review of the strategic, tactical and operational quality plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive a quality focused site
- Provide effective communication of quality policies and procedures
- Report on the performance and develop site QMS
- Provide effective leadership and management of the site technical team, ensure that the team are briefed regularly on business performance and business topics
- Foster relationships with key suppliers to improve quality outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be experienced leading Technical teams within a Food Manufacturing environment.
Key Qualifications/Experience include:
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in QA Supervisory position
- Understanding of Australian Food Legislation
- Experience dealing with major retailers and service industry
- Leadership capability with a customer service oriented attitude
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a leading Australian Food Manufacturer
- Highly Competitive Package
- On-site parking with good public transport links