- Join a leading, national construction company with an established ACT Office
- Business has an outstanding reputation for their company culture
About Our Client
My client is a well-known and respected construction company who specialise in commercial, health care, education and governmental new build and refurbishment projects in the Canberra ACT area. The business is committed to providing a superior experience to their network of clients through their top tier organisational management and structure. The company has high performing construction teams who are committed to delivering projects to the highest of standards.
The company's management executives believe that the foundation of their success lies within their people and the strategic selection of high performing and experienced construction professionals who have successfully managed and delivered projects for Australia's leading commercial construction organisations.
- You will have complete ownership and responsible for the successful & safe delivery of the project from start to finish.
- You will need to have a proven track record of reliability and leadership
- You will need to be driven and passionate about construction
- You will need to demonstrate confidence and competence in successfully driving and inspiring construction teams and sub-contractors
- You will need a high attention to detail, quality & safety
- Most importantly, you will enjoy what you do and take immense pride in the projects you deliver
The Successful Applicant
- Trade Qualified or Tertiary qualification (construction related)
- 4+ years' experience in the role of Foreman or Supervisor delivering successful commercial, health care, education and governmental new build and refurbishment projects valued at $15Mil upwards.
- Stable and proven career history with loyalty and longevity shown at past employers
- Relatable and reliable references
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Enjoy a team-oriented culture
- Career progression opportunities with training and development on offer
- Join an established business with a strong track record, time flexibility with autonomy to self-manage