Site Supervisor Civil Construction
Looking for a long term role
Strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
A well-established bulk earthworks and haulage, looking to expand its team to take on increased pipeline of works currently happening around the national capital.
Your role and key responsibilities will include,
- Implementation of Occupational Health and Safety requirements as well as Environmental requirements.
- Ensure HSEQ awareness is maintained at all times.
- Carry out tool box safety meetings with documentation records kept once a month with all personnel on site.
- To be approachable, fair and reasonable and provide leadership to the team of leading hands, plant operators, labourers and sub-contractors, clearly defining responsibilities, areas of operation and allocation of labour.
- Liaising with clients in regards to job needs and expectations
- Job inspection and set up
- Planning and management of onsite activities including subcontractors and hire equipment
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must be able to show previous experience in bulk earthwork work and experience in managing sites ranging in sizes. Looking for a person with strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and has a strong desire to improve skill set. RMS or TCCS knowledge is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
What's on offer for your hard work,
- Long term role with development opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Company with people at the core of the business plan, with outstanding work life balance.
If this sounds like you and are willing to take the step forward into your new role then apply now. Alternatively contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or
If this role is not quite right for you please don't hesitate to contact James to have a discreet conversation about your career path and opportunities.