Site Supervisor Fitout Construction
Opportunity to join a national head contractor
Working on multiple complex projects
About Our Client
This company is looking for individuals that are looking to join a company that is truly dedicated to employee engagement and high standard of project completion. This company has an outstanding stance on work life balance and values high achieving individuals looking to boost their CV portfolios.
Your key responsibilities with;
- Successful project delivery
- Chair on site meeting
- Daily programming
- Complete site inductions and SWMS
- Improved project profitability from start to finish
- Management of Trades to ensure high quality, timely and financially favourable outcomes
- Great relationships as well as great quality of work
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Having a trade's in carpentry background and 4 year local recent on site experience is highly advantageous.
You will be expected to multi task and manager multiple trades and contractors throughout the project along with ensuring WHS is to the highest standard. Strong portfolio of completed projects in the $5- $20mil range will be highly sort after.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work;
- Work on large scale projects within the Canberra region with strong pipeline of future works
- Potential for further growth and development within the company.
- Outstanding work life balance, with a team of peer support.
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or