- A competitive salary expected to be in the $100-$110k + super + vehicle + phone
- An award winning Gold Coast builder
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable residential builder with a strong presence in the SEQ market. Their senior management are highly experienced and as such their projects are well planned and the sub-contractors delivering the work are generally based on long term relationships. Their key market sectors are high end residential, the investment market and multi-storey apartments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Engage, coordinate and manage trades throughout each stage of the construction.
- Ensure quality homes are built within set budget and time frame.
- Enforce and adhere to building practice and OH & S regulations.
- Maintain strong and ongoing relationships with trades, suppliers, and clients.
- Toolbox Talks
- Complete required paperwork and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- QBCC Builders Licence
- A white card and current Building/Supervisor Licence
- Solid understanding of Australian building and WH&S regulations and quality assurance systems.
- Great computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Positive attitude and great willingness to learn.
- Current Drivers' Licence.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package including motor vehicle, phone, laptop etc.
- Long term career development
- Work under a General Manager who is highly experienced