- A competitive salary expected to be in the $100-$110k + super + vehicle + phone
- 20 years experience in the building industry in the SEQ market
About Our Client
The client is a one stop shop from turn-key all the way up to high end custom builder with a strong focus on the Brisbane market and deliver of beautiful homes to their clients. Work within a highly collaborative and experienced team.
- Developing and scheduling programmes effectively in order to meet deadlines and prescribed time-lines.
- Proactively and seamlessly supervise multiple site works throughout the full spectrum of the building process.
- Coordinate multiple trades and sub-contractors effectively in order to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Identify and report project issues immediately and re-prioritise associated scheduled works to achieve expected time-lines.
- Provide high levels of customer service to clients
The Successful Applicant
- A commitment to high-quality customer service.
- Professional and well presented at all times and be able to work cohesively with other team members, administrative staff and company management.
- Ability to foster and develop effective, professional and harmonious working relationships with clients, trade contractors and suppliers.
- High level interpersonal communication skills and ability to resolve problems and negotiate outcomes.
- High level of attention to detail and must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple sites regularly.
What's on Offer
- A current Building Supervisor License and White Card.
- Proven successful past track record and experience in a Site Supervisor Role in a residential building environment.
- Relevant and current knowledge of residential building standards and associated legislation.
- Relevant and current knowledge of OH&S legislation and codes of practice as relevant to the construction industry.
- Ability to ensure compliance with environmental, OH&S and quality legislation.